The National Bureau of Statistics is seeking a new recruit for the position of:
- Principal Statistician: (1 post)
The candidate must have at least a Master’s degree in either Statistics, Economics, Demography, Mathematics or a related field, with a strong background in quantitative methods and sampling techniques.
- Competence in applying statistical methods and in the use of statistical computer programs (Stata, SPSS);
- Competence in the use of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Report writing and analytical skills necessary;
- Proficiency in English (written and oral).
SB9 Step 1 + relevant allowances
Interested applicants can collect application forms from the National Bureau of Statistics, 3rd Floor Caravelle House, Manglier Street or download the forms from our webpage www.nbs.gov.sc
Completed application forms with CV’s and certificates should be sent to: Ms. Elma Gomme, Human Resource & Budget Management Officer, 3rd floor Caravelle House, Manglier Street or P.O. Box 206, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 08th October 2020